Manali Leh Package B1
What is included ?
- Himalayan Bike BS6
- Hotel accommodation with map Breakfast and Dinner
- Mechanic with extra bike
- Spare Parts
- First Aid kit
|Minimum No. of Riders||Description||Price per rider|
|10||Pillion not compulsory||24,999/-|
- Booking process: 50% of the package amount to be paid at the time of booking and rest before the commencement of the tour.
- You need to transfer the amount directly into bank account via Debit/Credit Card or through Net banking. Cash will not be entertained.
Day 1: Manali to Jispa – Start your journey from Manali and ride towards Jispa. It’s a scenic ride with beautiful views of mountains and valleys. You can stop at Rohtang Pass and Keylong for lunch and then continue towards Jispa. Stay overnight in Jispa.
Day 2: Jispa to Sarchu – Today’s ride is challenging as you will be crossing the famous Baralacha Pass. It’s a high altitude pass with rough roads. You can stop at Bharatpur for lunch and then continue towards Sarchu. Stay overnight in Sarchu.
Day 3: Sarchu to Leh – Start early from Sarchu as you will be crossing two high altitude passes today, Nakee La and Tanglang La. You can stop at Upshi for lunch and then continue towards Leh. Stay overnight in Leh.
Day 4: Leh – Take a day off to explore Leh and nearby places. Visit the famous monasteries like Hemis, Thiksey, and Shey. You can also visit the Leh Palace and the Shanti Stupa. Stay overnight in Leh.
Day 5: Leh to Nubra Valley – Ride towards the beautiful Nubra Valley. You will be crossing the highest motorable pass in the world, Khardung La. Visit the Diskit Monastery and the Hunder Sand Dunes. Stay overnight in Nubra Valley.
Day 6: Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso – Start early from Nubra Valley and ride towards Pangong Tso. The route is scenic with beautiful landscapes. You can stop at Chang La for lunch and then continue towards Pangong Tso. Stay overnight near the lake.
Day 7: Pangong Tso to Leh – Start early from Pangong Tso and ride towards Leh. You can stop at Hemis Monastery for lunch and then continue towards Leh. Stay overnight in Leh.
Note: This itinerary is subject to change depending on weather conditions and road closures. It’s important to carry enough warm clothing, water, and food supplies as the terrain is challenging. Make sure to acclimatize properly to avoid altitude sickness.
- Cancellation 30 days prior to the trip- 100% return.
- Cancellation 15 days prior to the trip- 50% return.
- Cancellation less than 15 days prior to the trip- No Refund.
Cancellation policy in case of inclement weather:- In case of rough weather, we have the full discretion, whether to go ahead with the trip/expedition or not. In case of cancellation due to rough weather, we will provide you with an alternate trip. The dates and the cost of trip may vary. In such cases following will apply:-
- Cost of alternate trip > Cost of booked trip: Customer has to pay extra difference in cost
- Cost of alternate trip< Cost of booked trip: Customer will be paid back the extra difference in cost.
- In case we are unable to find a replacement for the trip, customer will get the full refund.
- Bring your valid drivers license as that would be the first thing you would have to produce
- Consult your doctor for necessary precautions as this tour would be taking you on high passes (The tour is designed such that you get properly acclimatized while touring, to the high altitude conditions of the region)
- Rain gear, suitable clothing to ride in cold conditions which protects you in an unlikely spill and from cold winds.
- Protective bike touring jackets, trousers, gloves, set of boots, day sack, flip flops, Balaclava, sunscream(30 to 50 spf), loads of underwear and socks. Weather is unpredictable changes from hot sunbath to freezing within few kms ride
- Medication if any- carry them from home
- Finish all your work before you come for this tour as you would not find the time or the facilities to do so. We are going to places where 80% of the time there is no internet or cellular phone network. Call you near and dear ones from Manali or before
Medicines to carry with you
- Diamox (Acetazolamide) – Used as a prophylactic for acute mountain sickness and as an aid for acclimatization.
- Crocin Pain relief – Relief from pain/ache and fever.
- Brufen (400mg) – Relief from mild to severe body pain.
- Entroquinol – Relief from loose motion (Mild).
- Streptsils Lozenges – Chewable tablets for sore throat.
- Relispray – Ayurvedic spray for aches and sprains.
P.S-Take necessary instructions from your family doctor before taking any of the above mentioned tablets.
Phone service & Connectivity
- Only postpaid connections work here.
- Only Airtel or B.S.N.L provide services.
- Other service provider in roaming agreement with the above two also provide service there.
- You can check with your service provider and get the documentation done.
- You can use telephone booths all along or use telephone booths.
- Obviously we will be there during all emergency situations.
- Please consult a physician for the use of Diamox as it is a sulpha Drug and allergic people may face problem by the use of this medicine.
- Day One is kept for Acclimatization purpose, Please make sure you don’t physically exert yourself.
- People having asthma and other cardiac problems, please consult a doctor regarding the effects of AMS and Carry your medicines separately.